Are you passionate about dentistry and dedicated to providing exceptional patient care? We have the perfect opportunity for you to join our dynamic and patient-focused dental practice. If you're a team player with a desire to grow in your career, we can't wait to connect with you!
As a Dental Assistant, you will help support the clinical needs of the doctor and patients. Actively prepare to assist dentist chair-side procedures, and documentation; Such as setting up the operation room and instruments, taking quality radiographs/x-rays, educating our patients regarding their treatment plans, and managing clinical supplies. As well as the desire to work as a productive team member and the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist the dentist and support the clinical needs of patients
- Document chair-side procedures accurately and efficiently
- Prepare the operatory and sterilize instruments
- Take high-quality radiographs/x-rays
- Educate patients on their treatment plans and oral hygiene practices
- Manage and organize clinical supplies
- Collaborate effectively with the team to ensure smooth workflow
- Deliver outstanding customer service to our valued patients
- Full-time position with a Monday to Thursday schedule
- Enjoy two Saturdays off per month to maintain work-life balance
- Starting pay of $16 per hour, with room for negotiation based on qualifications and experience
- Additional benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, performance-based bonuses, and employee discounts
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- No prior experience required (Training will be provided)
- Radiographer Certificate is not mandatory at the time of application
- Our office is conveniently located at Bethel Rd., 43220
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "DA Application." We eagerly await the chance to meet you and discuss your potential contribution to our team!
If you have any further inquiries or need assistance with anything else, feel free to let me know!
We are looking for a stellar hygienist to support us in the development of our hygiene department. Our outstanding patient focused practice would benefit from the addition of a hygienist.
Please send your resume for review. We look forward to meeting you!
As a Registered Dental, you will create optimal oral health for our patients and be a part of our amazing team culture.Be a key partner in developing patient specialized treatment plans alongside the doctor. Actively maintain your schedule to allow for comprehensive patient care and education. Expand your knowledge and skills through continuing professional development available to the team.Work collaboratively with other team members to provide unparalleled patient care.
Full-time, Monday to Thursday, and two Saturdays a month.
Starting from $40 per hour
(Negotiable, Pay rate based on certifications and experience )
Paid time off and Holidays
Registered Dental Hygienist’s license in the state of Ohio
Local Anesthesia License
Valid CPR Card
One location (Bethel Rd. 43220 office)
Please email your resume to email@example.com (subject: DH application)
Looking forward to meeting you!
Join our thriving dental practice as an Associate Dentist! We are seeking a talented and passionate individual to join our team and provide exceptional dental care to our patients. We are dedicated to providing the best resources and training that allows our team to accelerate!
- Perform general dentistry procedures such as exams, cleanings, fillings, and extractions
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases and conditions
- Develop treatment plans and educate patients on oral health
- Collaborate with our experienced team of dental professionals
- Valid dental license in the state of Ohio
- Excellent clinical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Continuing education opportunities
- Potential for growth and advancement within the practice
If you are a motivated and dedicated dentist looking to join a dynamic team, we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Dental Associate. We look forward to reviewing your application and meeting you!
1151 Bethel Road Suite #301, Columbus OH 43220
Monday : 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday : 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday : 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday : 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday : By appointments only.
Saturday : By appointments only.
Sunday : Closed